Monday, December 01, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 17:27 Would like to find the kind person who taught my 4yo to say "why not?!" so I can properly thank them over & over & over
  • 19:35 sweet, @FLWbooks is now on Twitter (you can see my urban chickens list of books here: snurl.com/6z9qq )
  • 19:38 oh, and @nlw and @locoups we got ourselves a goldendoodle. Hhis name is Kairos and his pix are in my Flickr stream: snurl.com/6z9ux
  • 21:42 bummed that Toni and Dallas didn't make the final three in Amazing Race
  • 22:42 @identitywoman what's the paper you downloaded?
  • 22:54 @identitywoman cool, I'll check it out!
  • 23:33 RT @lpetrides jaw-dropping news: change.gov now has a creative commons license, change.gov/about/copyright_policy
  • 08:00 I forgot how tiring it is to have a puppy what with the multiple middle-of-the-night potty breaks outside
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: