Tuesday, December 09, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 08:51 RT @stevenewcomb Checking out DonorsChoose.org - pretty cool non-profit for education
  • 08:52 @astrout download "Mirrorball" by Elbow ... you'll like it!
  • 09:06 looking at my first ATT/iPhone monthly bill and can't help but feel I'm getting overcharged somewhere in all this bill detail dreck
  • 09:26 RT @timoreilly Congrats @moia on joining Dopplr as CEO: tinyurl.com/58lc27 Your brainchild grown up enough to bring you on full time!
  • 09:34 RT @EndTheRoboCalls ... Don't forget to vote today for StopPoliticalCalls.org in Mashable's OWA's ! -> tinyurl.com/62eg5w
  • 11:28 Bummed I missed the latest shipment of Wii Fit available on Amazon (at MSRP, not at markup).
  • 11:35 thanks to @astrout, another reminder why I heart Twitter: give a little, get back a lot: snurl.com/7nw6g [blog_stroutmeister_com]
  • 11:37 RT @ccseab @astrout Band of Horses' song "Is There A Ghost"...you're welcome :) [me: right on! I owe @neddotcom for my intro to this group]
  • 13:04 wow, F-18 crashes into neighborhood on approach to Miramar Air Station, a few streets from where I lived while attending UC San Diego
  • 13:15 @gwachob agreed it was just a matter of time before a jet came down by UCSD. hoping all potentially harmed were as lucky as it first seems
  • 13:17 googlemaps link to the F-18 crash site (see how close to UCSD campus?) ginx.com/-FOm
  • 13:28 RT @Mediabistro Great read: Flickr Ban Raises Question of What's Commerce, What's Not is.gd/aHmv
  • 13:51 @lpetrides looks like we may be doing the WF Olympic tri together! (I still need to reg, tho)
  • 14:23 sweet! followed by @bandofhorses after tweeting how much I like them to someone today. I loves the Twitter for stuff like this.
  • 17:35 @sharakarasic bon chance!
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: