Saturday, December 20, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 06:14 Great to see these pix of snow where I do hill climbs on my bike just 5 miles from home ginx.com/-XzZ
  • 09:03 Still in denial that this is Dave Morrie's last morning show on #KFOG
  • 09:05 @triswimcoach on Facebook add the Twitter app and follow the instrxns there
  • 09:41 sitting in the waiting room at the vascular surgeon's office. Waiting on a consult re my calf
  • 10:38 Doc says varicose veins in calf must come out. Joy
  • 11:45 @pierre if rooster belongs to someone, file an Animal Nuisance complaint with cops. If not, offer bounty. See case at ginx.com/-NGM
  • 12:23 @Katrinskaya happy to talk next week. DM me your avails?
  • 12:33 p $2 @wellwishes for @pistachio introducing me to this service via @tipjoy
  • 15:16 Just got my report showing the great followers and influencers in my Twitter network. Get yours from MrTweet over at ginx.com/-Oqp
  • 15:32 wow, thanks to a suspiciously slow internet connection, am seeing wsj.com without CSS applied. (I think I like it)
  • 16:31 glad my coworkers have helmets and shoulder pads and aren't afraid to use them
  • 17:24 wondering if I can resist the urge to buy a mountain bike this weekend.
  • 20:12 RT @noonprop8 California Attorney General Jerry Brown urges court to void Prop. 8 ginx.com/-VDQb
  • 20:49 puppy swallows headband. vet "extracts" headband. owner shells out $330 to get puppy out of impound. no repeats, please.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: